Every bride and groom desires to have memorable wedding photos. Thus, the duo looks in scour wedding magazines as well as search online to look out for their absolute best for the big day. They always try to find out a photographer who will get them the picture that is worth a thousand words. Creative Photography effects, organising hitched and haute pre-post wedding photo shoots and videos enhance the significance of any wedding day photography. Especially finding the right individual who can capture proper Asian wedding photography is difficult as the bride is always dressed with embellished ornament range.
Now let’s capture your eyes towards some of the guidelines that an amateur wedding photographer can follow:
- Try to create a shot list – The duo should plan out the shots they would like the photographer to capture.
- Wedding camera work Family Photo Coordinator – Try to nominate a family member who can be the director of your camera work.
- Reconnoitre the Location – Try to visit the location prior the big day so that wedding photographs can be taken tactfully.
- Get Prepared – With wedding photography always remember that “preparation” is a key term there.
- Set proper Expectations with the Couple – Try to show the couple your style of work and know about the key shots they would like to have.
- Turn off the sound of your Camera – Always try to switch off the sound of your camera as it might create disturbance when the bride and groom is posing for a perfect photograph.
- Shoot the Small Detail – Try to shoot small minute details in a photograph such as photograph rings, shoes, flowers, backs of dresses, table settings etc.
- Make Use of Two Cameras – Try to get hold of two cameras for the big day and set them with diverse lens.
- Learn how you can make use of diffused lights
- Try to shoot the whole affair in RAW
- Try to consider your backgrounds well
- To supplement existing light in a scene make use of ‘Fill Flash’
Thus, celebrate your wedding in style with this guide that will help an amateur photographer to shoot a photo.