Going for holiday in beaches or hiking the hills this summer. But you don’t have sleeping bag. Here are few helpful tips to guide you in choosing the perfect sleeping bag.
- Sleeping bags are generally of three types. Rectangular, cocoon and tapered bags. Rectangular are idle for camps, cocoon bags are perfect for colder temperatures while tapered bags are suited for any type of place and weather.
- If you are travelling with your family. Go for large sleeping bags, you can zip two bags together and make them one to get bigger space to fit your family.
- If you are camping under the sky or having indoor night out party. Select a sleeping bag that can provide you the warmth and comfort in those conditions.
- Always consider the material of the sleeping bag. Synthetic sleeping bags are cheap but down fill sleeping bags are lighter as well as durable.
- Try to buy sleeping bags in dark colours to prevent them from looking dirty with regular use.
Sleeping bags are once in lifetime investment. A good sleeping bag can guarantee of giving you quality with durability. So it is important to choose a sleeping bag carefully which can promise to return your value of money.